Sexy Husband – Hubby’s Passion, Keeps Wife’s Pussy Purring!

 


It was another one of those humid and hot days in the south. My sexy husband Ben had been in Dallas the last couple days and the yard was in dire need of a mowing. Ben generally does all the mowing , but his work schedule kinda kept him from it. I got Randy to help me and we got to work. I did the mowing , while he worked the weed trimmer.


When we finally finished,  the yard looked good and we both were hot and sweaty. I fixed us each a tall glass of ice water and we sat on the patio.


” Mom, can I go swimming? ” my dear son asked as he finished his water.


 ” Sure. Sounds like a good idea, but you need to rinse off first. Unless you wanna clean the pool later!” I said.


 About that time his friends Billy, Clint and Jason rode up on their four wheelers and asked him if he wanted to go riding. His swimming plans quickly got canceled and off he went on his four wheeler with his buds.


I sat and finished my water, then decided a swim would be nice. I walked to the backyard and locked the gate to the privacy fence and grabbed a towel. I removed my sweaty clothes and jumped in nude ( only going to be a quick dip). The water was a bit cold but felt wonderful.


I swam for about twenty minutes before heading in for a warm shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around me, shut my bedroom door and lay across my bed to relax and fell asleep. I slept for maybe a half hour when my cell phone rang. It was my dear friend Pam.


” Hi Gina! I just called to see if you would like to do lunch? My treat!” She said.


“Sure, sounds nice! ” I replied.


” Great! I will be by to pick you up in about twenty minutes. ” she said.


” I will be ready!” I replied as I got out of bed and walked nude to my dresser, taking out a bra and matching thong.


I dressed, ran a brush through my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I dabbed on a little make up and I was ready.  Pam arrived minutes later. I left a note for Randy.


Pam and I ate at McAllisters and had a wonderful visit. I always enjoy our visits and truly admire this great lady. She inspires me with her cheerfulness and sense of humor.


It was around 3:30 when Pam dropped me back off at my house. Randy and Clint were in Randy’s room playing a video game. I settled on the sofa and watched some television.


It was almost five when Ben called and told me that he probably wouldn’t make it home till the next day. This was a bummer, but I understood. I had gotten used to it over the years.


“Ok sweetheart, I will see you tomorrow then. I miss you and I love you!” I replied.


sexy husband

By: Yuri Samoilov


” Miss and love you too baby, see ya soon!” Ben said.



I folded some clothes, then began preparing a little supper for Randy and myself. Some Oriental stir fry sounded good to me. It was ready in no time and Randy and I sat down to eat.


After eating, Randy and I cleaned the kitchen, then sat down and played blackjack. He kicked my ass as usual .We played a good half dozen hands before his girlfriend Melissa called. That ended time with mom as he left for his room to talk.


I watched television till around nine, then headed for my shower. I stopped by Randy’s room and told him he needed to go ahead and get his shower. He begrudgingly agreed and headed for his shower .


After my shower I slipped on my gown and grabbed my laptop. It has some issues but would cost more to fix than it’s worth. Been meaning to buy a new one but just haven’t gotten around to it. Once it finally got going I logged onto MH. I read a few stories, commenting on a couple before logging off and putting the laptop away.


I clicked on the television in my room, turning the volume turned down low. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and poured myself a small glass of wine. Randy was already back in bed sound asleep.


I eased back into my room, shutting the door behind me, I slipped back into bed. I watched tv till almost 11 before finally drifting off to sleep.


It seemed as though I had been sleeping for just a brief moment, when I heard a voice. I thought I was dreaming, then I heard it again.


” Gina! Gina baby!” the voice replied again, then again.


I opened my eyes then shrieked with fear a little as I saw my sexy husband sitting in a chair by the bedroom window. He was wearing only a towel and had a drink in his left hand.


” Ben! baby, you scared me! What time is it? When did you get home?” I sleepily said, then glanced at my alarm clock. It was 5:15 am.


” I got home about an hour or so I guess. Been sitting here admiring how beautiful you are!” He replied as he took a sip from his drink.


I smiled and said, ” Well, thank you baby! Kinda creepy but thank you! You are so sweet. I wasn’t expecting you till later today sometime. ”



” Got through earlier than expected, so I decided to just come on in. Traffic is not as bad late at night! Want to know what else I’ve been thinking about baby?” Ben said.


” I don’t know, kinda afraid to ask! What have you been thinking? ” I replied with a curious grin.


Been thinking about that sweet pussy of yours! Has she missed me?” Ben said, taking another sip from his drink. He then opened his towel and exposed his cock and balls.


” You have? Well of course she’s missed you baby!” I replied as I gazed at his beautiful man parts.


” I looked at those hot sexy pictures of you the other night and my dick got so hard! You know what I did baby?” Ben said, his cock slowly began to swell.


” What did you do baby?” I replied.  My heart began to pound and my pussy was beginning to moisten. I knew where he was going with this, but I was having fun and getting extremely horny.


” What do you think I did baby?” Ben said with a grin, then began fondling his nuts with his right hand. His dick continued to thicken, fairly rapidly now.


I grinned as I watched him spit some saliva into his hand and grasped his hardening cock. Slowly and teasingly he began to pump it.


” Oh Ben!” I said softly, my eyes never leaving his pumping hand. Watching Ben beat off turns me on something fierce and he knows it. My pussy was dripping in no time.


” Baby, why don’t you take that gown off and touch yourself for me! I want to watch you play with your hot little cunt! ” Ben said as he continued to slowly beat his meat.


He didn’t have to ask me twice. I quickly shed my gown and opened my legs. I touched my pussy and began fingering myself as my eyes stayed glued on him.


” You look so hot baby! You are so beautiful and really sexy! That’s it, play with that pussy, get it good and wet baby!” Ben said, then removed his hand from his dick. Using his pc muscle he made his hard cock move.


” Baby, I am so wet! Ohhh Ben!” I panted, my breathing becoming shallow with my excitement.


Ben got up from the chair and walked slowly over to the bed, his hard-on leading the way. ” Would my baby like some dick now? Want me to fuck you?” Ben said with a naughty smile.



” Ohhhh Yesssss!  Pl-ea-se! I need it, FUCK ME!”  I panted as I continued to pump my fingers into me.


Ben grabbed me and pulled me around till my legs were off the side of the bed. He then took hold of my ankles and held my legs apart, then releasing my right leg he guided his dick to my wet pussy hole.


” Do it! Do it baby! Give it to me! Fuck m-ohhhhh Ben!” I gasped as he pushed his big dick into me in one hard thrust.


” You like that baby? Want some more?” Ben groaned as he thrust hard into me again and again.


I couldn’t speak, all I could do was make those grunting noises as he pumped his cock into me.


” Grab your tits, play with them! Pinch those nipples! ” Ben groaned as he increased the rythm of his thrusting.


I did as he requested and began to play with my breast, pinching and pulling at my hard nipples. I soon began to feel my desire build inside me.


” That’s it! D-Don’t St-Stop! Ohhhh Ben!” I panted, putting my hand to my clit and began to frig it rapidly.


” Such a hot pussy baby!” Ben growled as he placed my legs over his shoulders. He was really pounding me and I was loving it. I was about to cum.



” Yes! YESSS! I’M GONNA CUM! OHHHHH B-BA- BABY-Y-Y!” I gasped as my orgasm over took me, sending my mind and body on that pleasure ride.


” Gina! Baby, I’m gonna cum! Baby, I want to cum on you! Fuck, I’m gonna shoot! ” Ben bellowed, then pulled out of me just as his dick began to pump out thick ropes of his baby gravy onto my body.


My sexy husband Ben collapsed on the bed beside me trying to catch his breath. His cock now semi – erect, a bit of his cum oozed from the head and started to run down his shaft.


I smiled then leaned over and ran my tongue up the shaft, lapping up the extra gift his body gave. The taste of his cum mixed with my sweet pussy juice only added to the delicious flavor of our love. I simply couldn’t resist taking him into my mouth and sucking his sensitive spent cock.


” Baby!” Ben groaned as his body twitched.


” Couldn’t let it go to waste now could I?” I said with a soft giggle.


” You are something else my girl!” Ben said with a laugh.


I do so love my man! He truly knows how to keep this pussy purring!  God bless and please stay in love and horny for your spouses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANDY THE SUPERGIRL

ANAL SEX WITH MY EX-WIFE’S HUSBAND